This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of ecovillagefiriteaz.ro and users rights regarding this information
The Ecovillage Firiteaz website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) is managed by, and the property of Asociatia Calea Naturala (“us”, “we” or “our”). Your privacy is one of our fundamental commitments to Us. Therefore, we endeavor to process personal data in accordance with the principles set out in the data protection legislation applicable in Romania, including Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and of Directive 95/46 / EC (“GDPR”) repealing.
What information does ecovillagefiriteaz.ro collect?
We collect minimum information from visitors to the website that is necessary to provide and continuously improve our services:
We may ask users who register to our newsletter, create an account for purchase on the Shop section, fill a Volunteer Form or donate on this Site to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify them (“Personal Information”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Phone number
– Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may also collect information how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Our site does not collect or store any financial information from our online customers, as bank account, credit card number or any other data you use to make the online payment.
Where do we transfer and store your data?
How do we use the information you provide?
All the personal information you give us online will be used by us for various purposes:
– to keep you informed by email of our news, special events or promotions (only if you give us your permission to do so by giving the appropriate consent on our web site. All our newsletters will contain an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom that, once you click, will automatically delete your email address from our list),
– to register you to our website in order to process any orders you may place online,
– to continuously review our performance and improve our Site, products and services for you,
– to manage our website services and improve the Site design and your online shopping experience, by using information about your product interests and purchases on ecovillagefiriteaz.ro,
– and/or to contact you (subject to the choices you have made), via e-mail, postal mail, or telephone, to conduct market research and learn more about how we can improve our product offerings.
Do we share your information with others?
We do not sell, rent or disclose our client’s names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information to any third parties except for shipping purposes. We do not disclose your information to third parties, unless we are required to do so by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding.
Asociatia Calea Naturala may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
– To comply with a legal obligation
– To protect and defend the rights or property of Asociatia Calea Naturala
– To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
– To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
– To protect against legal liability
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site (“Service Providers”), to provide the Site on our behalf, to perform Site-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Acceptance of privacy and modifications
Your continuous right to the personal information you provide to us
You are entitled to request access to and correction of all personal data you provide us, or to remove your name from Ecovillage Firiteaz’s marketing list at any time by contacting our customer service by email at [email protected]
Right to access
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact us to provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request rectification of your incorrect personal data and completion of incomplete ones.
If you have an account on our Website you can personally edit your personal data under your account and membership pages.
Right to erasure
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by our Website at any time except for the following situations:
– You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
– You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
– You have an unsettled debt with Us, regardless of the payment method
– If you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
– If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules
Right to object to processing based on legitimate interest
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on Asociatia Calea Naturala legitimate interest. Asociatia Calea Naturala will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate ground for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Right to refuse direct marketing
You have the right to refuse direct marketing, including correspondence and profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out from direct marketing by following the unsubscription instruction in each marketing mail.
Last updated: April 8, 2020